Goal: To provide access to formal primary and secondary education.
- To provide pre-primary education to 200 children in Okahandja Park and Kilimandjaro in the 2009 academic year.
- To facilitate the provision of pre-primary education through 5 community-run centres in the 2009 academic year.
- To provide and sustain scholarships for 400 OVC to access formal primary education by December 2009.
- To provide a bridging programme for 60 over-aged out-of-school children in the 2009 academic year.
- To provide remedial secondary education to 30 youth in the 2009 academic year.
Health & Nutrition Programmes
Goal: To provide and facilitate access to information and activities on HIV / AIDS and its related diseases, nutritional feeding and physical health.
- To provide and facilitate access to information and activities for 60 support group members, 30 peer group member and 40 caregivers in Okahandja Park and Kilimandjaro during 2009.
- To provide and facilitate 1 to 2 nutrition meals in 1 day to 700 individuals in Okahandja Park and Kilimandjaro informal settlements.
To provide sporting programmes to 300 individuals in different groups in …?…
Goal: To provide and facilitate information and activities that enhance psychosocial well being through: one-on-one counselling, social groups and life skills camps.
Income Generating Projects
Goal: To provide training and information that enhances employability and self-sustenance.
Goal: To develop HISA’s capacity to implement and facilitate development programmes via HR activities and administrative & finance activities.
- To develop, implement and sustain the following HR policies and procedures: recruitment policy, induction policy, performance management policy, job appraisal procedure, grievance and disciplinary procedure, HR administration policy.
MOTTO HISA: Hope, Change, Self-Reliance.